Please shop our website and look for the
with the red tag
to enjoy free shipping on select items in the lower 48 states within the U.S.!
Our Shipping and Return Policies:
- We currently ship only to the mainland 48 states within the U.S.
If you have questions on other locations, or would like to ship to another location, please call and we can help determine the best shipping method and rate for you. Please be aware that there will be additional shipping charges to alternative locations on all items.
- We ship our egg cartons via FedEx Home Delivery Ground service. FedEx Home Service shipping times vary by location, please allow 1-6 days after shipment to arrive. Other items ship UPS Ground service, shipping times vary by location please allow 1-7 days after shipment. Tracking numbers will be provided once items have shipped.
If you require faster service, please call. We would be happy to set up a Two-Day or Next Day Air service for your package. However, please be aware that these will result in additional shipping charges.
- The Egg Carton Store is dedicated to providing you with high quality merchandise at affordable prices. If there are defects or problems with your order, we will always try to work out the issue to your satisfaction. However, due to issues with biosecurity and food safety, we cannot allow product returns for egg cartons, other food packaging or food processing products.
- Rubber stamps: Carton and egg stamps ship via the US Postal Service. Carton stamps typically ship the day after the order is placed. Egg stamps are manufactured in Europe and take longer to make and ship, typically you will receive your egg stamp 2-3 weeks after order is placed. Both carton and egg rubber stamps are made-to-order items and cannot be returned for any reason other than a manufacturer defect.
- Please note that there is a 10% - 20% manufacturer's restocking fee for all Kuhl Corp. items and some items from other manufacturers that are returned for any reason other than manufacturer's defect, shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.