Phrasing on the outside of the carton reads:
- Local Hens: Fresh Local Eggs
- Supporting your local farm community
- One Dozen Farm Fresh Eggs
- Learn more about your local small farm at www.localhens.com
- Also includes the FDA Safe Handling instructions and Keep Refrigerated at or Below 45 °
The inside lid of the carton reads:
Local Hens is the brand of Backyard Farmers, Farmers Markets
and CSAs (community supported agriculture). Local Hens owns the brand name,
but your local small farmer owns what’s inside – fresh local farm eggs.
You may find Local Hens eggs in a supermarket, your corner
grocer, an organic food store, farmers markets, a roadside egg stand, or a
neighbor or farmer may have simply handed you this package. One thing you will always
know when you get Local Hens’ eggs is that you are helping to support your
local farm community.
On the back of this package you will find your local
farmer’s name, location and contact information. Go to www.localhens.com for
more information about this and other small local farms, recipes, health and
nutrition news and more.
Thank You for supporting your local small farm community.